So what, if I have not yet completed last year’s challenge yet [ I still need to read a book with a building name in it **phew**], I am all in for this one this year as well!
So our lovely host for this year Beth F says,
Between January 1 and December 31, 2010, read one book in each of the following categories:
- A book with a food in the title
- A book with a body of water in the title:
- A book with a title (queen, president) in the title: THE HAPPY PRINCE by Oscar Wilde
- A book with a plant in the title
- A book with a place name (city, country) in the title:
by Charlaine Harris
- A book with a music term in the title: The Song of Whales by Uri Orlev, Hillel Halkin (Translator)
Come join with Beth F and me!! No, you won’t find books in all categories… that’s what the whole of next year is for! We will figure it out! I am sure my list will change!