Who likes the smell of Freshly Bathed Baby-buns? Me!!! Even after they are well past their toddlerhood, I still love to put my head into their freshly bathed cheeks and soak in the goodness, ummmm! Its not just babies, is it? all age ranges need skin care – and here is a post that I have been meaning to put together for some time because I have 2 kids with totally different skins and needs, and kids skin care is important because it is a precursor to them learning to take care of themselves!
View this post on Instagram
Who loves the smell of freshly washed babies ?!!! . . I stillllll dooooo!!! Even though mine isn’t a baby any more ! Booo- hooo🙄 🦋❤️ . . I am going to be reviewing this amazing and yet new to me brand of bathing and grooming essentials for babies and toddlers and beyond from @Softsens ! . . Just a hint, the smell is divine 💙❤️ . . . #review #indianmomblogger #momblogger #productreview #kidsbathingessentials #softsensindia #softsens
Kids Skin Care – the Basics
Until about toddlerhood, we do everything for the kids but as they get more and more independent the kids always want to be able to wash themselves, bathe themselves and what not. Here are some basic things that I always try to show my kids
- Always use Gentle Skin care products for the kids. Even though the preschooler is big girl now, there skin is still delicate so try using products with Natural and Hypoallergenic
- Encourage regular wash with soaps [ after coming in, before and after eating etc]
- Talcum powder never to be used near private parts, its not meant for that!
- After Bathing, alway try to use the moisturiser liberally, that helps in the skin getting amply hydrated!
- Healthy eating habits =. Good skin! Fruits and Vegetables are very important for good skin.
- Drink lot of water and stay hydrated!
Kids Skin Care with SoftSens Baby Products
We have been using Softsens with both the kids, and I love that they are –
- Non-greasy formulation, making it perfect for all skin types, sensitive, dry or allergy-prone
- Contains natural botanical essential oils of orange
- Enriched with Natural Milk Cream and Shea Butter,
- Contains rich emollients & natural humactents, which leaves the skin nourished & well-hydrated from deep within
- Completely safe with NO harsh chemicals
- Recommended Age 0 months+
- Tested in Europe and on par with international levels of safety
- Hypoallergenic and 100% safe for baby
- Dermatologically Tested for mildness
- Alkali – Free
- No synthetic colours
- Suitable for all skin types
- Never Tested on Animals
Kids Skin care range from Softsens include –
Kids Skin care range- Softsens Baby Cream –
I absolutely love the feel of the skin after one applies that Shea butter and cream. this cream is loaded with it and loves the kids skin buttery soft! Buy it here
Kids Skin care range- Softsens Baby Lotion –
I like that it is non-greasy, easily spreads through the whole body, and the skin soaks it all in fast.and its leaves the skin fresh and moisturised! Buy it here!
Kids Skin care range- Softsens Baby Massage Oil
I always try and put in massages of full body on Weekends. For both my 3 and 7 year olds. Oil massages are great way to hydrate the skin, a good massage also aids in good blood flow and its just such a relaxing thing for the kids! I love using baby oil for this on both my kids! Buy it here!
Kids Skin care range-Softsens Baby Shampoo
Softsens Shampoo is specifically formulated with a ‘Tear Free’ formula for cleaning the hair and scalp. Due to dust and dirt, we need to use the shampoo often and this is such a great product! Buy it here
Kids Skin care range-Softsens Baby Powder
Softsens Baby Powder helps absorb excess moisture, so baby’s skin is cool, clean & dry, yet soft & supple. Love the smell. Remember NOT to use it near the private parts! Buy it here
Kids Skin care range-Softsens Baby Wash
After a nice oil massage, leave the soap and use Softsen’s Body wash in a tub of water and let them play and have fun while the dirt and grease is washed away! <3 Buy it here
Kids Skin care range-Softsens Baby Milk Bar
This is a delightful soap, leaves the skin so fresh and nourished, full of milk and doesn’t let Anjali’s skin go very dry 🙂 Buy it here
Kids Skin care range-Softsens Baby Wipes
Raise your hand if you have bigger kids but you still carry wipes?! Goodness you can’t step out without these! So handy, so soft and very very useful. They are currently in my bag, so I don’t miss taking them when I am moving out fast! Buy these here!
I have been using them for 2 weeks now and have loved them a lot! Remember to teach the kids to take care of their skins, skin has to be taken care of well, its not about skin color, skin type even- a good skin care routine means -kids will always give priority to a clean and healthy lifestyle. And that is very important.